Sunday, November 16, 2008

Colored 4 You Christmas Patterns (Full Size)





Hi all, good to be back from my vacation from the deep south...boiled peanuts?! We had a really good time even though I came down with a bout of pneumonia! Thank goodness for modern medical wonder drugs as I'm rounding the corner feeling a lot better.

Today I've put up 2 new Christmas items at Busy Scrappin store. Here's the description-

For Commercial or Personal Use. Liberal Customization allowed! Ready to make a pattern paper easier? Just drop these adorably quirky Christmas colored Overlays over your own background papers. Leave them as is or recolor them by playing with your Hue/Saturation settings. You can add shapes or brushes to them, erase certain characters, and/or add a scratchy or grungy overlay. Try rotating or rescaling them for Taggers kits. Mix and match them my other Colored Overlays located in the store! Very adaptable to all your scrapping Holiday creatons!

No comments:

Post a Comment