Saturday, June 21, 2008

Spotlighting Mega-Doodle Inspired





For anyone that's ever tried Mega-Doodles PS Actions, you know how really great they are. She's come out with this new one of Purse 01 and I'm dying to get it! Here's the description:

This fun action will make a purse from your paper or foreground color. Your paper only needs to be sized 3.5x3.5 inches or larger!! Optional to leave purse in layers for further customization! It has been tested in PS CS2 & CS3. It will not work in PSE at this time. - 5 Actions (1.atn file) - 300 dpi

.......and it's ON SALE!! .....and it's okay for CU!! Oh yeah, I'm opening my own purse to get this Purse Action and I urge all of you to check out Mega-Doodle's store's.
Scrappin' FreeStyle
My Scrap Shop
and the big Kahuna...... Commercial-Use.com


No comments:

Post a Comment